Plymouth City Council has organised a programme of free webinars to showcase exactly what our thriving marine sector has to offer.
In partnership with Maritime UK South West and other local partners, the team at the Oceansgate Marine Technology Enterprise Zone in Plymouth are overcoming COVID-19 barriers to face to face networking and collaboration by hosting a regular programme of marine technology webinars.
The events will provide a platform for the world class marine technology offer in the surrounding area with topics including access to innovation funding and support, marine autonomy, case studies covering leading edge tech development and showcasing world class strengths in the South West.
- Wednesday 10 June: Marine Business Technology Centre case studies
- Wednesday 17 June: Smart Sound Plymouth - Britain's platform for innovative marine technology development
- Wednesday 1 July: Marine Business Technology Centre Grant Scheme
- Wednesday 15 July: Skills in the marine sector
- Wednesday 29 July: Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- Wednesday 12 August: University of Plymouth - USV Cetus: Open platform for marine sensing and remote operations
- Wednesday 26 August: Autonomy in Plymouth
- Wednesday 9 September: Maritime UK South West
- Wednesday 16 September: The Mayflower Autonomous Ship
- Wednesday 23 September: Three Case Studies of Advanced Technologies in the field of Marine Biology from the Marine Biological Association
- Wednesday 7 October: Driving innovation in the marine sector
Visit the Eventbrite webpage for full details and to book a place.